Wednesday, September 25, 2013

faith

alowha, still work on tasks, but i decided to write something in my blog. Well i arranged my letter of studying yesterday, i sat on  canteen alone and taking lunch. a cat has come and i gave 'him?' a part of my lunch, than while i finished my lunch, a man come and want to join w/ me, i said i'm so sorry then, i'm in hurry, maybe next time i said. i don't know why, i just want to a be kind person, i don't expect that them have something what we said 'misinterpretation'. than i come home and my mum (i assume tante kos as my mum) gave me a piece of macaroni schotel that she had already baked. well, what i want to say to you is something what in my mind. I have some faith or we can say it conviction and i put in on my subconscious mind, i believe every one who standing or directly contact around me, are a good person. as 'selfishly' i'm not really surprise while everybody show them 'angel' side to me.  i thought it was well-earned. a life is like 'looking glasses' we know about our self by reflection to whom we are make relation with, to whom we are interaction with, do we did the same? do we good enough to attract a good people around us?  So, at least i also don't mind while they step away from me. because i believe the power of faith, GOD will make a separate with people who not good enough for me. And i believe it, always....
c u on the next post ;)
danke

No comments:

Post a Comment